Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Flash Backs From the First Day... =S

Well, the first day of class was interesting to say the least! It was a first day that was and has been unlike any other first day of class I have had to this point in my college career. I can say though that I am very excited about the course! I don't think there will be any problem sparking the creative fire in my head with this course. Just after the first day I started having creative ideas that came on a daily if not hourly basis. The first assignment, the one with the egg, will prove to be very helpful in fulfilling the idea/vision that I have as of now.

I would have to say that the top highly rememberable moments from the first day are as follows:

  • Beth's creative take on presenting a syllabus
  • Our 15 minute break (entirely in our chairs might I add)
  • The seemingly limitless bounds of the class assignments and class in general

This semester should be very interesting! I am looking forward to how it plays out and hope to get the most out of this class!

-Ross Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment