Monday, September 20, 2010

What Sense would make Sense?

I've been thinking long and hard about what new sense we, humans, would have and how it would be received or interpreted by us. It didn't really dawn on me until I was at my golf outing yesterday that the having the sense of distance, actually measuring it, would be very very handy! This sense would be perceived through your sense of vision. I know that some of you are probably thinking that some of us already have a good sense of distance. This new sense that I am proposing is a very precise sense of measuring distances. This sense would only be able to measure the distances that you could see. So more less if a wall is blocking your view of say a tree in the distance, you would only be able to measure the distance from you to the wall. This could also prove very valuable when having to come to a stop abruptly on the interstate in rush hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment